- Page One
- • With eye on global warming, students analyze campus emissions
- • Sustainability efforts moving ahead
- • Collaborations with students fuel Benziger’s drive
- • Princeton sets third consecutive applications record
- • Dance festival to feature work by faculty, students, guest choreographers
- • Community House honors ‘Unsung Heroes’
- • Archives exhibition tuned to the times
- • LaMarche named vice provost for space programming, planning
- • Four seniors named 2007 Marshall Scholars
- • Two elected to National Academy of Engineering
- • Spotlight
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers March 5-11 is Friday, Feb. 23. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Shani Hilton Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Emily Aronson, Cass Cliatt, Hilary Parker Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Pamela Johnson (photo: Denise Applewhite)
Name: Pamela Johnson.
Position: Events coordinator in the Office of Human Resources. Organizing all the major events held by the office, including the service recognition luncheon and the annual staff picnic. Coordinating the annual campuswide United Way campaign and the President’s Achievement Awards. Assisting the manager of diversity and inclusion.
Quote: “My most enjoyable time was helping to organize Community and Staff Day. Last year I spent hours distributing popcorn to staff and faculty and visiting community members, and I loved being able to meet members of our staff and faculty.”
Other interests: Serving as a minister for Without Walls Christian Ministry in North Brunswick. Singing gospel music on a CD called “Take Up Your Cross” and in other venues.