- Page One
- • Creative Connections: ‘Godunov’ project driven by scholarly, artistic collaborations
- • Alumni award winners stress value of public service
- • Top students honored with highest awards
- • From dissertations to collaborations
- • University and borough team up to address pedestrian safety
- • Hammond joins facilities senior management team
- • Lawson, Martinez named to enhance diversity initiatives
- • Spotlight
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers March 26-April 1 is Friday, March 16. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Shani Hilton Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Ushma Patel Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Sandra Buckley (photo: Denise Applewhite)
Name: Sandra Buckley.
Position: Retail food service worker in Dining Services. Serving drinks and baked goods at the Chancellor Green Café. Preparing espresso drinks. Cleaning up the café and setting up for food service.
Quote: “I love the students. They are very nice. And the most wonderful thing is I meet students, faculty and staff from all over the world and get to know them.”
Other interests: Visiting her son, Troy, at Drexel University in Philadelphia. Dancing salsa with her siblings, nine sisters and one brother.