- • Labouisse winner to develop library in Uganda
- • Kunkel taking quiet, methodical steps to save the environment
- • Deflecting damage: Flexible electronics aid brain injury research
- • Prize launches first project for interdisciplinary architecture center
- • University will host 2007 American Handel Festival
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers April 30-May 6 is Friday, April 20. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Shani Hilton Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Emily Aronson, Chad Boutin, Karin Dienst, Hilary Parker, Steven Schultz Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Name: Anthony Upshur.
Position: Mail carrier in Mail Services. Sorting mail and delivering it to administrative offices. Going to the post office to pick up the University’s mail.
Quote: “In the 14 years I’ve been here I’ve experienced a lot that the University has to offer. I like meeting different people and learning about different cultures.”
Other interests: Running his own disc jockey company. Watching movies with his 6-year-old daughter, Selena. Spending time with his adult children, Anthony Jr. and Lanita, and his two grandsons.