- Page One
- • Slaughter leads Wilson School’s growing international influence
- • McPhee reveals how the pieces go together
- • Shroff selected as chief audit and compliance officer
- • Harvey named general manager for safety and administration
- • Johnson named men’s basketball
- • New campus notification system enhances emergency preparedness
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers May 21-June 3 is Friday, May 11. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Shani Hilton Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Emily Aronson, Chad Boutin, Ushma Patel Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Jacqueline Swain (photo: Denise Applewhite)
Name: Jacqueline Swain.
Position: Assistant in the Teacher Preparation Program. Working with students in the program who are earning their teacher certification. Scheduling meetings. Making travel arrangements. Helping with the Princeton University Preparatory Program.
Quote: “I’m celebrating 40 years at the University. I’ve seen it go from all male to co-educational, from manual typewriters to computers. I started in the biochemistry department, then went to the Office of Research and Project Administration, then to the Woodrow Wilson School, then to Teacher Prep. What keeps me here is the interaction with students.”
Other interests: Singing with the Unity Choir of the First Baptist Church in Princeton and as a soloist for many area churches. Belonging to a book club. Spending time with her daughter, Renee.