By the numbers
Service Recognition Luncheon honors 344 staff members
Princeton NJ — In addition to the winners of the President’s Achievement Award and Donald Griffin ’23 Management Award, a total of 344 University staff members with a collective 6,795 years of service were honored for their dedication March 27 at the annual Service Recognition Luncheon.
• 2 employees with 45 years of service
• 7 employees with 40 years of service
• 17 employees with 35 years of service
• 39 employees with 30 years of service
• 47 employees with 25 years of service
• 83 employees with 20 years of service
• 67 employees with 15 years of service
• 82 employees with 10 years of service
All employees received certificates of recognition embossed with a special copper-engraved rendering of Nassau Hall by Michael Graves, the Robert Schirmer Professor of Architecture Emeritus. Those with 25 years received a chair bearing an engraved University seal. Those with 30, 35, 40 and 45 years selected from various gifts including jewelry, artwork and clocks bearing the design of the University shield.