By the numbers
Service Recognition Luncheon
In addition to the winners of the President’s Achievement Award and the Donald Griffin ’23 Management Award, a total of 373 University staff members with a collective 7,025 years of service were honored for their dedication March 26 at the annual Service Recognition Luncheon.
- 1 employee with 50 years of service
- 7 employees with 40 years of service
- 19 employees with 35 years of service
- 33 employees with 30 years of service
- 60 employees with 25 years of service
- 69 employees with 20 years of service
- 64 employees with 15 years of service
- 120 employees with 10 years of service
All employees received certificates of recognition embossed with a special copper-engraved rendering of Nassau Hall by Michael Graves, the Robert Schirmer Professor of Architecture Emeritus. Those with 25 years received a chair bearing an engraved University seal. Those with 30, 35, 40 and 50 years selected from various gifts including jewelry, luggage and clocks bearing the design of the University shield.