|Pyne Circle Temporary Package Center for UPS Packages opens 8/18
> More Information
The Pyne Circle Temporary Package Center is on Pyne Drive past Dillon Gym and adjacent to Little Hall, across from Laughlin Hall. For US Postal Service, FedEx, DHL, and other packages, please pick up at Frist Campus Center, Room 118. For more information please click here.
New Online Mail Meter Request Form Available
> Click here for more information
A new and convenient web-based form is available for departments to send outgoing metered mail through Mail Services.
The online Meter Request Form—developed by Mail Services in collaboration with OIT and Finance and Treasury—will incorporate Princeton Prime chartstrings and be accessible through the Mail Services website. The new tool replaces the orange preprinted request form and downloadable PDF, which will no longer be available.
New features include:
• CAS login: Logging in with a Princeton NetID and password automatically populates necessary fields such as contact information, department, and date.
• Store multiple Princeton Prime chartstrings: Frequently used chartstrings (previously a combination of former financial information such as department number, project grant, fund code, etc.) may be saved to a user’s individual profile and conveniently accessed via drop-down menu.
• Instant chartstring validation: The system automatically checks to ensure that a valid chartstring has been entered.
• Batch printing: Users may complete up to three forms at a time with the ability to easily switch between domestic and international mail.
• Faster request processing: Chartstrings are converted into printed barcodes that Mail Services can scan to accurately process requests quickly and efficiently.
An online step-by-step tutorial, as well as a quick guide PDF, may be found on the Mail Services website. For additional questions, contact Mail Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 609.258.4317.