|Print & Mail Services Holiday Schedule
> More Information
Print Services & The Digital Print Center will be closed for the holidays beginning 12 pm, December 24, 2014 thru January 2, 2015.
If you require printing or mailing prior to December 4 please send your request in advance for processing by December 18. We will reopen Monday, January 5, 2015. Mail Services will continue deliveries during this time.
In the event you require Print Services during the holiday closure, please call Tony Morreale at 609.577.4047.
Winter Recess Hours 12/15–1/4/2015:
701 Forrestal Road
Frist Campus Center
New Online Mail Meter Request Form Available
> Click here for more information
A new and convenient web-based form is available for departments to send outgoing metered mail through Mail Services.
The online Meter Request Form—developed by Mail Services in collaboration with OIT and Finance and Treasury—will incorporate Princeton Prime chartstrings and be accessible through the Mail Services website. The new tool replaces the orange preprinted request form and downloadable PDF, which will no longer be available.
New features include:
• CAS login: Logging in with a Princeton NetID and password automatically populates necessary fields such as contact information, department, and date.
• Store multiple Princeton Prime chartstrings: Frequently used chartstrings (previously a combination of former financial information such as department number, project grant, fund code, etc.) may be saved to a user’s individual profile and conveniently accessed via drop-down menu.
• Instant chartstring validation: The system automatically checks to ensure that a valid chartstring has been entered.
• Batch printing: Users may complete up to three forms at a time with the ability to easily switch between domestic and international mail.
• Faster request processing: Chartstrings are converted into printed barcodes that Mail Services can scan to accurately process requests quickly and efficiently.
An online step-by-step tutorial, as well as a quick guide PDF, may be found on the Mail Services website. For additional questions, contact Mail Services at email@example.com or call 609.258.4317.