Frequently asked questions
Fun facts: New vs Old
- New: Package lockers will be available 134 hours per week.
- Old: Packages were only available for pick up 59 hours per week
- New: Lockers can be opened directly from your smartphone if you download the app
- Old: Package pickup could only be done in person at the window during manned hours
- New: Recycling containers are placed in each locker area for sustainability initiatives
- Old: Not currently provided
- New: Email notifications for first class mail are to be sent out notifying you of important mail
- Old: Mail gets placed in mailboxes without notifications
Download the Phone App!
Search for "Princeton Package Lockers" in the App Store (iOS)/Play Store (Android) on your phone or click on the following:
PRINCETON PACKAGE LOCKERS APP FEATURES
• Immediate notification when packages have arrived and are ready for collection
• Package location
• Basic package details including the carrier and tracking number
Pick up packages whenever the Frist Campus Center is open.It’s fast, convenient and secure.
Have Questions or Feedback?