The Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials (PRISM)
PRISM at Princeton University was founded to address long term global and societal challenges through deeper understanding and invention in the world of materials and their applications. The core elements of our mission include research integrating the sciences and engineering to pursue new fields at the intersection of traditional disciplines, a seamless boundary between academia and industry, and the education of the next generation of leaders in the field.
Shared Use Facilities
Focus Centers at PRISM
- PRISM/PCCM Seminar Series Fall 2014 - a completed schedule will be posted as soon as it becomes available
- 9/8/2014 - Academic Expo for Freshmen: Interested in Materials Science & Engineering?
- Seminar 9/17/2014 - David Hoagland, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Seminar 9/24/2014 - Tadanori Koga, Stony Brook University
- Seminar 10/8/2014 - Katharina Ribbeck, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Seminar 10/15/2014 - Enrique Gomez, Pennsylvania State University
- Seminar 10/22/2014 - Dean DeLongchamp, NIST: Structure Measurements for Organic Photovoltaics and Manufacturing