The Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials (PRISM)
PRISM at Princeton University was founded to address long term global and societal challenges through deeper understanding and invention in the world of materials and their applications. The core elements of our mission include research integrating the sciences and engineering to pursue new fields at the intersection of traditional disciplines, a seamless boundary between academia and industry, and the education of the next generation of leaders in the field.
Shared Use Facilities
Focus Centers at PRISM
- PRISM/PCCM SEMINAR SERIES SPRING 2017 - schedule will be posted as soon as it becomes available
- Seminar 1/26 - Bernhard Lendl, Technische Universität Wien, Austria: Laser Based mid-IR and Raman spectroscopies as Versatile Techniques in ....
- Seminar 2/8 - Stephane Kena-Cohen, Polytechnique Montréal
- Seminar 2/15 - Na Luna Lu, Purdue University
- Seminar 2/22 - Christopher Bowman, University of Colorado
- Seminar 3/8 - Efthimios Kaxiras, Harvard University
- Seminar 4/5 - Linda Nazar, University of Waterloo