- Go to the PRISM Cleanroom Manager application.
- Log in using your University Netid and password.
- Click on the text "Create New Cleanroom Requests".
Enter the Last name of your "Faculty Advisor", then click on the "search Last Name" button.
- Select the "Add" button to the left of your Faculty Advisor's name. Note: You may need to "page" through the list to reach the name of your advisor.
- Select the department that will sponsor your research.
- Choose one or more item from the offerings by selecting the checkbox to the right of the row, then type in the needed Project Grant number.
- Click on the "Enter New Request" button.
Click on the "Ok" button to continue.
Click on the "Review My Requests" to see the request you just created. Please note that your request has a status of "Pending" until it has passed through a workflow process that includes "Approvals" from your Faculty Advisor, Business Managers, and Cleanroom Safety Manager. Check back to the site to see if your request has been "Approved" or "Declined".