Institutional Equity & Diversity
Institutional equity and diversity efforts at the University are designed to promote equal opportunity and campus diversity. The Vice Provost monitors compliance with University policies as well as federal, state and local laws concerning equal opportunity; oversees the University’s affirmative action plan; and sits on a variety of committees and work groups across the institution to advance the University’s commitment to diversity, inclusion and fair treatment of all members of our community.
The Vice Provost also functions as the University’s Title IX and ADA Coordinator. Questions or concerns involving issues of access, equity or campus climate may be directed to this office. Concerns and complaints of discrimination and harassment are addressed through the procedures outlined in the Nondiscrimination/Anti-Harassment Policy and Grievance Procedures. Complaints also may be directed outside the University to the appropriate state or federal agency. Full texts of the University’s Nondiscrimination Statement, Equal Opportunity Policy, and Statement on Diversity and Community are available online.
Reporting to Michele Minter, Vice Provost for Institutional Equity and Diversity:
- Eve Woodman, Director, Office of Disability Services
- Cheri Burgess, Director for Institutional Equity and EEO
- Regan Crotty, Title IX Administrator
- Felicia Edwards, Equity and Diversity Program Specialist
- Kevin Hudson, Assistant Director of College Opportunity
- Aly Kassam-Remtulla, Associate Director for Academic Planning and Institutional Diversity
- Donna Maywar, Project Manager for Equity Compliance
- Bhuvan Shori, Equity and Diversity Administrative Assistant
To learn more about diversity at Princeton, please visit Institutional Equity & Diversity at Princeton.