Institutional Research Office
Jed Marsh is the Vice Provost for Institutional Research. The primary functions of the Institutional Research Office at Princeton University are:
- Conduct analytical and policy studies that support decision making and planning.
- Partner with other offices in projects that assess institutional effectiveness.
- Monitor emerging issues through environmental scanning and involvement in national organizations.
- Participate in data sharing through consortia.
- Improve access to information for decision making.
Reporting to the Vice Provost for Institutional Research: