Space Programming & Planning
The Vice provost for space programming and planning, Paul LaMarche, works closely with the University’s leadership team to support the formulation and assessment of ideas for new facilities and the renovation of existing buildings. The vice provost assists the provost in managing the fiscal and budgetary dimensions of the University’s space planning and programming agenda.
- Science Fund
- Capital Equipment Fund
- Classroom Renovation Fund
- Teaching Lab Renovation Fund
- Provost Annual Program Fund Request Memo
- Facilities Planning Group (FPG)
- Faculty Committee on Classroom and Scheduling
- Faculty Committee on Library and Computing (FCLC)
- Special Committee on Classroom Design
- Emeritus Offices
- Temporary moves
- Department relocation/expansion
To set up a meeting with Paul LaMarche, please contact his assistant, Cynthia Gorman, at (609) 258-3554(609) 258-3554.