Packaged Solutions and Integration Group (PSIG)
- Provide an extensive suite of management and technology services, including packaged software selection, development, project management, full cycle application implementation, and ongoing support.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations by delivering well designed, reliable solutions, and providing professional customer service.
- Understand and appreciate the business imperatives of our customers to a degree that enables us to anticipate technology modification needs necessitated by changes in their business environments.
- Develop and foster a team of motivated, proactive, well-trained and highly-qualified professionals.
- Create a work environment where trust and professionalism result in high quality, reliable solutions that are delivered in close collaboration with our customers and business partners.
Systems supported by the group
- Campus Transaction System (CBORD CS Gold/Micros)
- Support Ticket Management (OPM)
- Enterprise Content Management (OnBase)
- Parking Management (T2 Flex)
- University events, meetings and classroom scheduling (Resource/Schedule 25)
- Visa Services (FsaAtlas)
Services provided by the group
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Packaged Software selection
- Solution architecture -- Technology, processes & practices, customer education, user group education/facilitation etc.
- Full cycle implementation with limited customizations and integration services
- First level on-campus application support
- Consulting and support for OnBase
Contact for this group
Devaki Ginde (Senior Manager)