How to Apply
QCB@Princeton is now accepting applications for the Ph.D. Program, with an application deadline of December 1.
All applications must be made online through the Graduate School. We do not accept applications through the Institute or our own labs.
There are two ways to apply:
- In the application, under Department Choices, select Quantitative and Computational Biology.
- We encourage applicants whose interests span QCB and one or more of the other biology graduate programs at Princeton (Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Molecular Biology, and Neuroscience) to apply via Biology@Princeton. In the application, under Department Choices, select Biology@Princeton. You can then indicate, in preferential order, which programs you are interested in. This option provides a mechanism for applicants to be considered by more than one program, and may increase the chances of admission. For more details, please visit the Biology@Princeton site.
We require a completed online application from all applicants, which includes:
- College or university transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Academic Purpose
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Fall semester grades, if applicable
- Official GRE exam scores from ETS. Subject test is not required.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS exam scores for students whose native language is not English and who have not received their undergraduate education in a U.S. college or university. For detailed information, please click here. Princeton University's institution code for the GRE, TOEFL and IELTS exams is 2672. No department code is required.