Follow the highlighted links to read reports
on the Princeton research provided by the fellows.
· Vijaya Deshpande (Shantishila Society, India): "Systemization of medieval Chinese medicine in response to the influx of Indian ideas through the Buddhist channel"
· Dunia Gras (Universitat de Barcelona): "Literary networks in the internationalization of the Latin American 'boom' novel (1962-1982)"
· Paul Gutjahr (Indiana University): "Charles Hodge: A study in influence"
·Nimrod Hurvitz (Ben Gurion University): "The Hanbalis of Baghdad: The formation of a popular religious movement"
· Marie Mauzy (American School of Classical Studies, Greece): "Alison Frantz, photographer and archaeologist: Greek images"
· Edmund Ramsden (European University Institute): "Between quality and quantity: Eugenics and the 'evolution' of American demography as a scientific discipline, 1928-1972"
· Louise Robbins (University of Wisconsin-Madison): "Publishing American values: The Franklin Book Programs as a venture in Cold War cultural diplomacy"
· Miri Shefer (Tel Aviv University): "The 'Ottomanization' and localization of Arab-Muslim medicine in the sixteenth-century core areas of the Ottoman Empire"
· Andrew Wallace (University of Toronto): "Virgil's Georgics and the search for a better beehive"
· Stylianos Zachariou (University of Athens): "The implementation of the Marshall Plan in Greece and its impact on Greek-American relations in the post-war era"