Fred Fox Fund
Gives funding for a single activity only.
Does not give funding for the same project twice.
Does not grant retroactive funding.
Does not dispense petty cash or pay for binding, reproduction, presentation of findings, or cellphones.
Does not allow a student to retain funds if plans change, a project is not completed, or a program is canceled. In any such case, the student must inform the Fred Fox office and return funds promptly. If the applicant decides to pursue plans other than those for which funding was originally sought, a new application must be submitted by the applicable deadline.
At the conclusion of your project, you are required to write a brief report directed to the Fred Fox Committee and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reports are due March 1 for fall/winter funding recipients and October 1 for spring/summer recipients.
· SEPARATE PERSONAL STATEMENT up to 2 pages describing the activity, what you hope to achieve with it, and how it is relevant to your course of study (project statement on the SAFE application form does not suffice)
· SEPARATE FACULTY RECOMMENDATION either via SAFE or emailed by recommender to email@example.com (recommender's Q/A on SAFE does not suffice). Must arrive by application deadline
· RESUME with academic, extracurricular, and employment information, uploaded to this site
· TRANSCRIPT uploaded to this site
· INTERVIEW for select candidates with members of the Class of ’78
All materials must be completed by due date (November 1 for fall/winter funding and March 1 for spring/summer funding). Also see post-project requirement!
At the conclusion of your project you are required to write a brief report directed to the Committee and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reports are due March 1 for fall/winter funding recipients and October 1 for spring/summer recipients.
Here is the link to the application portal for this funding opportunity.