- Scientists use plasma shaping to control turbulence in stellarators (Phys. Rev. Lett.)
- Unstoppable magnetoresistance (Nature)
- Study questions the prescription for drug resistance (Proceedings of the Royal Society B)
- Longstanding bottleneck in crystal structure prediction solved (Science)
- Conservation versus innovation in the fight against antibiotic resistance (Science)
The conference will discuss state-of-the-art technology, the future research agenda, and new policy questions.
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author Julia Angwin will give the keynote, and panelists include experts from leading universities, as well as the Electronic Frontier Foundation and AT&T Labs.