- Too many chefs: Smaller groups exhibit more accurate decision-making (Proceedings of the Royal Society B)
- Study resolves controversy over nitrogen’s ocean “exit strategies” (Science)
- A promising concept on the path to fusion energy (IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science)
- A more potent greenhouse gas than CO2, methane emissions will leap as Earth warms (Nature)
- It slices, it dices, and it protects the body from harm (Science)
The Woodrow Wilson School's Center for Health and Well Being Presents Rino Rappuoli , the Global Head of Vaccines Research for Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics. He discovered and developed the Meningitis B vaccine recently administered at Princeton. A reception will follow the lecture.
This event is free and open to the public.