Water Research is focus of EQuad News
- A trip to Nevada's Lake Mead provides a stark reminder of dramatically changing drought patterns.
Global changes mean a complex future for tropical storms.
Trends in "virtual water" trade.
Dams on Mekong River could spell disaster for fisheries.
- Cutting through the clouds to reveal water's role in climate.
- Less is more: the study of tiny droplets could have big applications
Reporting in the journal Nature, Princeton engineers observed liquid spreading along flexible fibers.
- Probing water's molecular mysteries yields practical insights.
Tracking drought to aid disaster relief.
- Microbes and marshes: Mix of chemistry and biology helps clean up waters.
Devising a 'silver bullet' for measuring water use by plants.