For Graduate Students
For High School Students
Laboratory Learning Program
At the end of the program, students are required to submit a research report summarizing their research and findings.
- Students must be 16 years of age or older by June 15, 2016.
- Students must be enrolled in high school. Students who will graduate before the summer research are not eligible. Students who have graduated from high school but have not yet turned 18 by July 15, 2016 may contact the Office of the Dean for Research (email@example.com) to discuss their particular situation.
- All students must have their own housing and reliable transportation to and from the research settings. The Laboratory Learning Program is not a summer camp. For this reason, most of the LLP students come from the central NJ region.
- Students must be US citizens, Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs), or international students currently in the United States attending a U.S. high school.
- Specific research opportunities may have additional eligibility criteria.
At Princeton University, we believe that the highest levels of research, scholarship, and teaching are obtained only through the combined participation of people with a diversity of viewpoints, backgrounds, and experiences. For this reason, we strongly encourage under-represented and socio-economically disadvantaged students to apply. The University provides an environment that embraces all races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, and physical abilities.
Faculty mentors who wish to offer a research opportunity to a high school student in 2016 should begin the process by submitting a research opportunity.
91 Prospect Avenue
Princeton, NJ 08540