Education & Outreach
An extensive educational and outreach program in research computing is available on campus, supported by PICSciE, OIT, Program in Applied and Computational Mathematics (PACM) and individual departments. These includes:
- Courses / Formal courses for graduates and advanced undergraduates: Core courses in software engineering and numerical analysis as well as special topics in a variety of disciplines.
- Mini-courses: Short-term training, e.g., two-day intensive and hands-on tutorials in technical areas such as "An Introduction to MPI," "Techniques for Debugging," and "Tools for Visualization" for graduate students, postdocs and researchers.
- Colloquia and seminars: One-hour graduate student-oriented research seminars by leading researchers on the applications of high-performance computing in a variety of disciplines.
- Graduate Certificate in Computational and Information Science
- Online Tutorials & Training - NEW!!!
- Technical Talks: One-hour special talks by experts on hot topics.
- Other educational and training opportunities: Online tutorials, workshops and HPC events organized by other research institutions and vendors.
- User Groups - Python (Princetonpy) and MATLAB user groups
- Weekly Help Sessions: Visualization & General Research Computing
Please click on the navigation bar on the left side of the screen for more information.
If you have any questions, please email Ma. Florevel Fusin-Wischusen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list.