Education & Outreach
An extensive educational and outreach program in research computing is available on campus, supported by PICSciE, OIT, Program in Applied and Computational Mathematics (PACM) and individual departments. These includes:
- Courses / Formal courses for graduates and advanced undergraduates: Core courses in software engineering and numerical analysis as well as special topics in a variety of disciplines.
- Mini-courses: Short-term training, e.g., two-day intensive and hands-on tutorials in technical areas such as "An Introduction to MPI," "Techniques for Debugging," and "Tools for Visualization" for graduate students, postdocs and researchers.
- Colloquia and seminars: One-hour graduate student-oriented research seminars by leading researchers on the applications of high-performance computing in a variety of disciplines.
- Graduate Certificate in Computational and Information Science
- Online Tutorials & Training - NEW!!!
- Technical Talks: One-hour special talks by experts on hot topics.
- Other educational and training opportunities: Online tutorials, workshops and HPC events organized by other research institutions and vendors.
- User Groups - Python and MATLAB user groups
- Weekly Help Session in Visualization & Programming and Research Computing General Weekly Help Session
Please click on the navigation bar on the left side of the screen for more information.
If you have any questions, please email Ma. Florevel Fusin-Wischusen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our mailing list.