Research Computing General Weekly Help Session
Looking for some help getting started? Can’t get your code to run?
We offer an open help session every Tuesday morning from 10:00-11:00 in 347 Lewis Science Library.
This is an opportunity to meet with research computing staff for one-on-one help with all things cluster related. Topics include, but are certainly not limited to:
• Getting started on the cluster(s)
• Navigating the file systems
• Understanding and troubleshooting error messages
• Transferring and storing data
• Installing and compiling software
• Writing SLURM submission scripts
• Improving performance
• Programming strategies
• And many more…
Think of this as CSES office hours - no appointment necessary. We are also available to meet outside of these hours; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Location: Room 347, Visualization Lab
Date/Time: 03/21/17 at 10:00 am - 03/21/17 at 11:00 am
Category: Help Session