Events - Daily
|Tuesday, August 30|
Research Computing General Weekly Help Session
Looking for some help getting started? Can’t get your code to run?
We offer an open help session every Tuesday morning from 10:00-11:00 in 245 Lewis Science Library.
This is an opportunity to meet with research computing staff for one-on-one help with all things cluster related. Topics include, but are certainly not limited to:
• Getting started on the cluster(s)
• Navigating the file systems
• Understanding and troubleshooting error messages
• Transferring and storing data
• Installing and compiling software
• Writing SLURM submission scripts
• Improving performance
• Programming strategies
• And many more…
Think of this as CSES office hours - no appointment necessary. We are also available to meet outside of these hours; please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
*** Time and room change due to renovation of 346 Lewis (Vis Lab)
245 Lewis Science Library · 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.