To request a Trac project, write to cses@Princeton.EDU, and specify the following information:
- A one-word project name
- A one-line project description
- A page header image to be used as the project logo. Image height should be between 50-100 pixels.
- NOTE: this is optional. If not provided, a Princeton University logo is used by default.
- New project administrator's email address
- Subversion repository name(s) to be accessed via this Trac project
- NOTE: this is optional
- If this is desired, and the repository(ies) do not exist, please fill out the Subversion Service Request form here
- NetIDs of all Princeton University (PU) users entitled to access and modify the project
- Email addresses of all non-PU users entitled to access and modify the project
- Whether you wish to allow all non-logged-in users to view - but not change - your Trac project
- Whether you wish to allow all logged-in PU users not listed above (see item 6) to view - but not change - your Trac project
- Whether you wish to allow tickets and forum topics to be created/updated via email
(email address would be <project name>@trac.princeton.edu).
Note: emails are run through the University's spam filtering system before they are delivered to any Trac project.
- If so, whether everyone should be able to create/update a ticket and forum topic, or
whether this ability should be restricted to the users listed above (see items 6 and 7)
- In the case of web access, everyone means all users that can log in
- In the case of email access, everyone means everyone