The application deadline for summer 2014 will be announced as soon as we know that funding has been approved.
Please send the following documents via email to the program administrator Corinna Burghardt at firstname.lastname@example.org using the indicated subject line:
- A completed application form and your personal essay (instructions are on the application form), subject line: Application <YOUR NAME>.
- A scanned copy of your unofficial transcript, subject line: Transcript <YOUR NAME>.
- A scanned copy of your currently valid passport (see note below) or permanent resident card, subject line: Passport <YOUR NAME>. Your photo may be covered but all the relevant data must be legible.
- A scanned copy of your health insurance card, subject line: Health Insurance <YOUR NAME>.
- Request three (3) recommendation letters to be submitted by your letter writers directly to email@example.com. The letters must be received by the deadline date (to be announced). Please note that you must waive your right to view these letters on the application form.
You should receive a confirmation of your application within one business day. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your letter writers should receive a confirmation that their recommendation letter has been received within one business day. If they do not receive this confirmation, please contact email@example.com.
Note on passports
If you are a US citizen and do not hold a currently valid passport, please submit scanned copies of either:
- your expired US passport, OR
- your birth certificate and a currently valid state issued form of ID (e.g. your driver's license)