The application deadline for summer 2015 is January 31, 2015.
Freshmen are very welcome to apply and are encouraged to include, in addition to all other application materials, an unofficial high school transcript (official transcript to follow) and one recommendation letter from their high school.
Please send the following documents via email to the program administrator, Kuri Chacko, at email@example.com using the indicated subject line: [NOTE: All materials sent to the prior program administrator will be forwarded to the new program administrator. You do not need to resubmit any application materials.]
- A completed application form (click on the link to download the form) and your personal essay (instructions are on the application form), subject line: Application <YOUR NAME>.
- A scanned copy of your official transcript, subject line: Transcript <YOUR NAME>.
- A scanned copy of your currently valid passport (see note below) or permanent resident card, subject line: Passport <YOUR NAME>. Your photo may be covered but all the relevant data must be legible.
- A scanned copy of your health insurance card, subject line: Health Insurance <YOUR NAME>.
- Request three (3) recommendation letters to be submitted by your letter writers directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letters must be received by January 31, 2015. Please note that you must waive your right to view these letters on the application form.
You should receive a confirmation of your application within one business day. If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact email@example.com.
Your letter writers should receive a confirmation that their recommendation letter has been received within one business day. If they do not receive this confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note on passports
If you are a US citizen and do not hold a currently valid passport, please submit scanned copies of either:
- your expired US passport, OR
- your birth certificate and a currently valid state issued form of ID (e.g. your driver's license)