Animal Worker Web-Based Training provides the initial training and occupational health review required for eligibility to participate in Princeton University’s animal research protections program.
- Go to http://www.aalaslearninglibrary.org/.
- Click "Enroll Now!". This link is in the center of the page, to the right of the login fields.
- Select the option "Enroll as an individual in a group, using an ACCESS CODE" and press CONTINUE.
- Enter the following Group Access Code: PU2007 and press CONTINUE.
- Enter your basic information and choose a username and password and press CONTINUE.
- Enter your contact information, completing all required fields and press CONTINUE.
- You are now registered and may begin the course work.
If you have already registered and need your password, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|If you work with:||Then take this training:|
Princeton University Mouse Users
Introduction to Research Animal MethodologiesIntroduction to Mice
Princeton University Rat Users
Rat BiomethodologyWorking with the Laboratory Rat
Princeton University Rabbit Users
Introduction to Research MethodologiesIntroduction to Rabbits
Princeton University Non-Human Primate
Introduction to Research Animal Methodologies
Introduction to Nonhuman Primates
Nonhuman Primate Courses
Health Risks and Safety Procedures for Working with Nonhuman PrimatesVideo: Working Safely with Nonhuman Primates
Princeton University Amphibian Users
Introduction to Research Animal MethodologiesIntroduction to Amphibians
Princeton University Fish Users
Working with Laboratory Zebrafish
Princeton University Rodent Colony Management
Mouse Biomethodology CoursesMouse Breeding Colony Management
Princeton University Rodent Surgery
Anesthesia and Analgesia
Pain Recognition and Alleviation in Laboratory Animals
Inhalation Anesthesia Systems for Rodents
Aseptic Technique for Rodent Survival Surgery
OLAW Training Resources offers a variety of seminar recordings and reference materials on animal research topics that are relevant to researchers, staff, and institutions.