Animal Worker Web-Based Training provides the initial training and occupational health review required for eligibility to participate in Princeton University’s animal research protections program.
Enroll in AALAS Learning Library
- Go to http://www.aalaslearninglibrary.org/.
- Click "Subscribe". This link is in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the option "Yes” when asked “Were you provided an access code by an institution already subscribed to the AALAS Learning Library?”
- Enter the following Access Code: PU2007 and press SUBMIT.
- Enter your basic information, choose a username and password, and press SUBMIT.
- You are now registered and may begin the course work.
If you have already registered and need your password, please visit https://aalaslearninglibrary.org/index.html#/login/forgot
|If you work with:||Then take this training:|
Princeton University Mouse UsersIntroduction to Mice
Princeton University Rat UsersWorking with the Laboratory Rat
Princeton University Non-Human Primate
Introduction to Nonhuman Primates
Health Risks and Safety Procedures for Working with Nonhuman
PrimateVideo: Working Safely with Nonhuman Primates
Princeton University Amphibian UsersIntroduction to Amphibians
Princeton University Fish Users
Working with Laboratory Zebrafish
Princeton University Guinea Pig Users
Introduction to Guinea Pigs
Princeton University Rodent Colony Management
Mouse Breeding Colony Management
Princeton University Rodent Surgery
Pain Management in Laboratory Animals
Inhalation Anesthesia Systems for Rodents
Aseptic Technique for Rodent Survival Surgery
Princeton University Wildlife Research
Introduction to Wildlife
OLAW Training Resources offers a variety of seminar recordings and reference materials on animal research topics that are relevant to researchers, staff, and institutions.