Events - Daily
|Tuesday, January 08|
Webinar: The USDA Inspection Process: The Top 10 Most Cited NCIs and How to Prevent Them
Green Hall 1-S-5
During FY 2012, the top ten noncompliant items made up more than 40 percent of all USDA citations and almost 65 percent of these citations were related to the function of the IACUC. As the USDA continues to place increased emphasis on its enforcement process, it is more important than ever to avoid common mistakes that lead to citations.
This January 8, 2013 webinar will:
• Review and analyze the top ten most frequently cited items of non-compliance for FY 2012;
• Compare the citations for FY 2012 with those reported for FY 2011 and assess the differences between the two periods;
• Discuss what these differences mean to your institution;
• Review the appeals process, including recent developments; and
• Provide proven tips to help you successfully manage the inspection process.
12:30 p.m.– 1:30 p.m.