It's add-drop period (shopping period) from now until 11:59 pm on September 28. As you're finalizing your courses for this term, please keep the following in mind:
- 2015, be reasonable about how many classes you visit during shopping period! Remember that if you're serious about possibly taking a class, you need to keep up with the work from the beginning; you don't want to be behind from the start of the semester. Unsure about how shopping a class works? Ask your Peer Academic Adviser.
- Please remember to consult with your faculty adviser or department representative about any changes to your schedule. Seniors, check with Dean Avens if you are concerned about the impact of dropping a course.
- If you have not fulfilled your language requirement and are considering dropping an introductory language sequence, you must consult with Dean Avens or Dr. Caswell Klein. Now.
- Rocky AB faculty advisers will be having advising meals during add-drop period. Stop by and discuss any adjustments to your schedule; sophomores, it's a good time to check in about any changes that may have come up over the summer. Keep an eye on your email for when your adviser will be at Rocky.
- The Math Department has its own protocols for adding courses or switching sections, so you can't just do it on SCORE. See their website for more info: http://www.math.princeton.edu/~adeptrep/faq#coursesqa
Enjoy the start of the term--and be sure that you're in classes that you like! 8 semesters goes quickly...