University Health Services
- Residential College Adviser: Your RCA can guide you in finding assistance.
- On-call RCA: There is an RCA on-call (for non-emergencies) from 8pm-8am on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays during fall and spring semesters (except during the fall, Thanksgiving, winter, intersession, and spring breaks). Your RCA will provide you with the RCA on-call cell phone number during orientation week.
- Amy Ham Johnson, director of student life, is also available to assist students in locating the appropriate resources: 258-2652
- Counseling and Psychological Services: 258-3285
- SHARE (Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources & Education): 258-3310
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Center: 258-1353
- Currently there are no events