Fall 2013 Trips
The Rockefeller College Council organizes a variety of trips to cultural and sporting events, Broadway plays and musicals, regional musuems, and other great outings. Check the weekly college newsletter for details about upcoming trips and ticket sales. Please take a moment to review the trip policy below.
|Red Bull Soccer Game||Saturday||Oct 5|
|The Lion King||Friday||Nov 8|
|Richard III||Friday||Nov 8|
|Radio City Christmas Spectacular||Saturday||Nov 16|
|The Nutcracker||Saturday||Dec 7|
Rockefeller College Trip Policy
- Ticket sales will be announced via email and/or the weekly college newsletter.
- Tickets will be sold at the University Ticketing window in Frist Campus Center approximately 4 days before the trip. Tickets can be purchased using cash, check, credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express) or PAW points. Students need to bring their PUID when purchasing tickets.
- Students may bring one (1) additional PUID to purchase a ticket for a friend.
- All sales are final.
- There will be no waitlist. Students may show up at the bus the day of the show to see if there are any available tickets or no-shows.
- Unless otherwise specified, participants will board buses in front of Baker Rink.
- In most cases, the Whitman Dining Hall will open early for trip participants, so students do not have to miss dinner.
- Unless otherwise specified, trips are open to Rockefeller College freshmen, sophomores, and RCAs only.