Fall 2012 Trips
The Rockefeller College Council organizes a variety of trips to cultural and sporting events, Broadway plays and musicals, regional musuems, and other great outings. Check the weekly college newsletter for details about upcoming trips and ticket sales. Please take a moment to review the trip policy below.
|Yankees v. Rays||Sunday||Sept 16|
|Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike||Thursday||Sept 20|
|NBC Studio Tour||Saturday||Sept 29|
|Le Nozze di Figaro||Tuesday||Nov 13|
|The Lion King||Thursday||Nov 15|
|The Nutcracker||Saturday||Dec 1|
Rockefeller College Trip Policy
- Ticket sales will be announced via email and/or the weekly college newsletter.
- Tickets will be sold at the University Ticketing window in Frist Campus Center approximately two days before the trip. Tickets can be purchased using cash, check, credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express) or PAW points. Student charge is not accepted.
- Students need to bring their PUID when purchasing tickets.
- Students may bring one (1) additional PUID to purchase a ticket for a friend.
- All sales are final.
- There will be no waitlist. Students may show up at the bus the day of the show to see if there are any available tickets or no-shows.
- Unless otherwise specified, participants will board buses in front of Baker Rink.
- In most cases, the Whitman Dining Hall will open early for trip participants, so students do not have to miss dinner.
- Unless otherwise specified, trips are open to Rockefeller College freshmen, sophomores, and RCAs only.