What are Sitemaps?
Sitemaps are an easy way for webmasters to inform search engines about pages on their sites that are available for crawling. In its simplest form, a Sitemap is an XML file that lists URLs for a site along with additional metadata about each URL (when it was last updated, how often it usually changes, and how important it is, relative to other URLs in the site) so that search engines can more intelligently crawl the site.
Web crawlers usually discover pages from links within the site and from other sites. Sitemaps supplement this data to allow crawlers that support Sitemaps to pick up all URLs in the Sitemap and learn about those URLs using the associated metadata. Using the Sitemap protocol does not guarantee that web pages are included in search engines, but provides hints for web crawlers to do a better job of crawling your site. 
In order to create a dynamic Sitemaps file for your Roxen site, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your site and enter edit mode
- Enter the Content Editor by clicking on the CE button after you login
- Navigate to the root folder for your site
- Create a new file by clicking File button and choosing Create New File...
- Name the file sitemap.xml and click Next
- Verify the file "Type" is XML and then click OK
- Edit the contents of the page by clicking Edit and choosing Edit Contents...
- Copy and paste the RXML code below and click the Save & Close button
- Commit the file by clicking Version and then Commit
- Enter a log message and click OK
Once you commit the file, the location for the sitemap file will be :
For more information, please visit http://sitemaps.org/faq.php
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<charset out="utf-8" />
<emit source="dir" path="&_.path;" dirs="">
<loc><replace from="//" to="/">&roxen.server;&_.path;</replace></loc>
<recursive-dir path="&_.url;" />
<loc><replace from="//" to="/">&roxen.server;&var.start_path;</replace></loc>
<recursive-dir path="&var.start_path;" />
For assistance, please contact email@example.com.