- Request a new site *New Roxen sites are no longer being created. If you are in need of a new site, please read about Drupal Template Sites.
- Information Architecture Guideline
- Web Editorial Style Guide
- Standards for University Sites
- Page Naming Conventions
- Roxen Markup Structure (pdf)
- Roxen Markup Structure, version 2 (pdf)
Mailing Lists (for Princeton University faculty and staff only)
Joining the Mailing Lists
These lists are only for use by Princeton University faculty and staff.
ROXEN-SUPPORT: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "JOIN ROXEN-SUPPORT" in the body of the email and leave the subject blank.
ROXEN-ANNOUNCE: send an email to email@example.com with "JOIN ROXEN-ANNOUNCE" in the body of the email and leave the subject blank.
Mailing List Archives
Roxen Users Group
The bi-monthly meeting of Roxen CMS users is no longer held.
Steps for Managing your Website Project
See this handout from the March 3, 2010 Roxen User Meeting for essential steps.