THE APPLICATION FOR SUMMER 2015 IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 11:59 PM EST ON FEBRUARY 20, 2015.
To apply for the program, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must currently be a junior in high school.
- You must live in the United States.
- You must have at least an unweighted 3.5 grade point average (out of 4.0).
- You must have an interest in journalism.
- The combined income of your custodial parent(s)/guardian(s) plus child support payments, if any, must not exceed $45,000. (Note: This program is for students from underresourced financial backgrounds. If the combined income of your custodial parent(s)/guardian(s) plus child support payments, if any, exceeds $45,000 and you still wish to apply, you may attach a statement explaining why you believe your family qualifies as financially underresourced.)
If you have questions about the application process, the best way to reach us is via email at email@example.com.