Renews Annually on February 1
Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, OS X (OS X 10.0 is not compatible with R2014a), Linux
|Institutional Computer Eligibility:||All faculty/staff institutional machines eligible|
|Institutional Computer Fee:||
|Personal Computer Eligibility:||Students may install on personal computers|
|Personal Computer Fee:||No|
Work at Home (WAH) Rights:
Faculty/Staff may install MATLAB on personally owned computers for classroom/course requirements and non-commercial academic research.
Installing the Software
- Instructions for the Network Installation of MATLAB on Windows 8/7 & Vista Systems
- Instructions for the Network Installation of MATLAB on Intel Mac OS X Systems
- Instructions for the Network Installation of MATLAB on Unix Systems
- Instructions for the Network Installation of MATLAB on Power PC Mac OS X Systems (R2007b)
- Instructions for the Network Installation of MATLAB on 32-bit Unix Systems (R2012a)
Running from Research Computing Nobel Cluster
- Run MATLAB from Nobel for Windows Computers
- Run MATLAB from Nobel for Intel Mac OS x Computers
- Run MATLAB from Nobel for Unix Computers
Students, faculty and staff are eligible to use the software on a personally-owned computer while employed/enrolled and must remove the software when they leave the University.
- Distributed Computing Server
Computer Vision System
Filter Design HDL Coder
MATLAB Report Generator
Partial Differential Equation
Simulink 3D Animation
Simulink Control Design
Simulink Design Optimization
Spreadsheet Link EX
xPC Target Embedded Option
Interactive MATLAB & Simulink Based Tutorials
MathWorks offers interactive tutorials especially designed for students. Faculty may use this material to supplement their courses. The tutorials are narrated by engineers from MathWorks and include several interactive exercises to reinforce learning.
You can access tutorials at http://www.mathworks.com/academia/student_center/tutorials/.
MATLAB Online Training Courses
MathWorks offers online training courses: http://www.mathworks.com/training-schedule/training_classes?s_v1=56674441_1-5V3OX. You will need to log in with your MathWorks account.