Installing TecPlot 360 2015
Mac OS X Computers
- Highlight and copy the following line into the clipboard:
(Select Copy from the Edit menu to copy the selected text into the clipboard.).
- In Finder, from the Go menu select Connect to Server and paste into Server Address field then click connect
- Log on as Registered User with your Princeton Netid and password
- Double click the file: tecplot360ex_mac64.dmg
- Accept the license agreement
- Drag the TecPlot360 folder to the Applications folder to install
- Start TecPlot360 by going to the folder Applications/Tecplot 360 EX 2015 R1 and double clicking on Tecplot 360 EX 2015 R1 icon.
- You will be prompted to enter information about the licensing (this is only required the first time starting Tecplot)
- Ensure the Network license radio button is selected
- In the "License server name" field enter: raas03.princeton.edu
- In the "Port number" field enter: 5053
- Click OK to finish