The deadline for abstract submission is November 17, 2010
The following information is required:
- Abstract title
- Presentation type, oral or poster
- The names and affiliations of all the authors
Abstracts are requested for submission for the forthcoming Carbon Cycling Workshop in South Africa.
Please read the instructions below carefully before submitting your abstract.
Please submit in electronic format by email to both coordinators firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the supplied form on the "Abstract Submission Tab" of this website.
- E-mail submissions must have "Carbon Cycling Abstract" in the subject line.
- Abstract must be in English
- Please format your abstract in Microsoft Word. The abstract must be attached, not included in the body of the e-mail.
- Select the following Page Setup:
A-4 paper size
Top margin, 1.5cm
Bottom margin, 9,5cm
Left and right margins, 4,5cm each
Single line spacing
- Your abstract may not exceed the above margins and you are limited to one page. (If your abstract does not fit into the above dimensions please adjust your wording accordingly).
- Title in bold capital letters (11 point Arial typeface) centered at the top of the page.
- Thereafter authors' names and affiliations should be centered, in upper and lower case.
- Underline the presenting author's name.
- Thereafter type the body of the abstract using single spacing and in 10 point Arial typeface (not bold).
- The body of the abstract should contain the following: Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion. References are optional. Incomplete abstracts e.g. with "results to be provided later" will not be accepted.
On a separate page, please state:
- The presenting author's title, first name, surname
- E-mail address, telephone and fax numbers
- Title of abstract
- Please indicate clearly if your presentation is a paper or a poster.
84cm x 119cm i.e. A 0 size poster.
Please note that ONLY PORTRAIT POSTERS can be accommodated on the poster boards that will be supplied at the workshop.