Info for Admitted Students
You must submit the following information online at www.princeton.edu/travel/database
- Medical Profile, certify completion by clicking the Certify Completion button (a completed form MUST be submitted to Nikki Woolward; see instructions below).
- Read the Terms and Conditions PDF. Click the Certify Completion button.
- Read the information about International SOS. Click the Certify Completion button.
- Certify that you have registered your trip with the "Smart Traveler" program. Click the Certify Completion button.
- Certify that your contact information is up-to-date by clicking the Certify Completion button next to the Contact Information link.
- Since you are each responsible for organizing your own travel to Argentina, please certify that you are not traveling with the group and then send your trip itinerary to Nikki Woolward; see instructions below.
- Flight itinerary - Full flight information must be provided (ex. flight number & airline). In the subject line please write: Princeton in Argentina: flight information
- Copy of passport
The housing questionnaire, which you will receive in an email, is to be returned by emailed to Alejandro Manara, the housing coordinator in Buenos Aires
As a result of a recent change in Argentine law, prior to arrival in Argentina at any entry point, U.S. citizen tourist and business travelers must pay a $160 reciprocity fee by credit card online at the Provincia Pagos website. Once paid, you must print out the receipt and present it to the Argentine immigration officer at the time of entry. The fee is valid for ten years from the date of payment and multiple entries.
For summer courses, the Office of Financial Aid offers aid recipients student loans to help meet costs. Princeton also offers summer savings replacement aid. Detailed information is available on the website for Undergraduate Financial Aid. See the Summer School Information Sheet and the Summer Savings Replacement request form under "Other Information" on the Financial Aid for Current Students website.