Skip over navigation

Info for Admitted Students

You must submit the following information online at

A group trip – Princeton in Brazil 2013 – has been created in the University Travel Database.  You must register your travel as part of that group.  Do NOT create a new trip. 

  • Medical Profile, certify completion by clicking the Certify Completion button (a completed form MUST be submitted to Nikki Woolward; see instructions below).
  • Read the Terms and Conditions PDF. Click the Certify Completion button.
  • Read the information about International SOS. Click the Certify Completion button.
  • Certify that you have registered your trip with the "Smart Traveler" program. Click the Certify Completion button.
  • Certify that your contact information is up-to-date by clicking the Certify Completion button next to the Contact Informationlink.
  • Since you are each responsible for organizing your own travel to Brazil, please certify that you are not traveling with the group and then send your trip itinerary to Nikki Woolward; see instructions below.
The following items are to be delivered to Nikki Woolward at 359 East Pyne

Medical profile - found on the University Travel Database. Print and complete the Medical Profile document. Please deliver the completed form, in a sealed envelope with your name and “Princeton in Brazil” on it.

Please send a request for your immunization records via e-mail to ( with your name, DOB, and class year. No payment is required for your immunization records.
The following items are to be emailed to Nikki Woolward at

Flight itinerary - Full flight information must be provided (ex. flight number & airline). In the subject line please write: Princeton in Brazil: flight information

The following item is to be emailed to Leonor Domingues da Costa Falcão, IBEU coordinator, at
1. Copy of passport

Financial Aid

For summer courses, the Office of Financial Aid offers aid recipients student loans to help meet costs. Princeton also offers summer savings replacement aid. Detailed information is available on the website for Undergraduate Financial Aid. See the Summer School Information Sheet and the Summer Savings Replacement request form under "Other Information" on the Financial Aid for Current Students website.