Interested in being a Student Technology Consultant for 2016-17?
OIT will host hiring sessions in the following locations. All sessions will begin at 7 PM.
Sessions will include a brief overview of the program and will be followed by a short personal interview with each of the attendees. Students from the Class of 2019 may attend any one of the scheduled sessions regardless of their residential college.
- Weds., March 23, Conference Room, Mathey College
- Thurs., March 24, Room 208/Common Area, Wilson College
- Tues., March 29, Wu Common Area above Dining Hall, Butler College
- Thurs., March 31, Common Room, Rockefeller College
- Tues., April 5, MPR, Forbes College
Information on the STC program is available by clicking the "Joining the STC Team" link on the main page.
September 9-11, 2016
STCs will staff tables in all the residential colleges during the weekend of September 9-11. They'll be there to help you register your smartphones, tablets, and laptops for the Princeton network, set up your email, or answer any technology questions. Please check this site in August for times and locations.