Events - Archive
Year 2008 Archive
View year: 2008
- Category: Graduate Student Seminars
- 10/23/08 Graduate Student Seminar
- Category: other events & conferences
- Category: SGS Events
- Category: STEP faculty meetings
- Category: STEP pizza lunches
- 11/18/08 STEP pizza lunch
- Category: SURGE Events
- Category: The STEP Lunchtime Seminar Series
- 12/08/08 "Climate Change and Air Pollution: Regional and Global Analyses of the Benefits and Tradeoffs of Emission Reduction Options"
- 12/01/08 "The Impacts of Agriculture on Biodiversity: Lessons and Lies from Kenya and Borneo"
- 11/24/08 "India's Economic Miracle and the Crisis of Environmental Governance"
- 11/17/08 "Greening Aid: Understanding the Environmental Impact Of Development Assistance"
- 11/10/08 "Biosecurity Regulation of Genetically Engineered Crops In India: An Analysis of Science, Policy, and Anti-GE Activism"
- 11/03/08 "Dust Kills: From Combustion, Particles , and Genes to Policy"
- 10/20/08 "Quantitative Glimpses of Four Emerging Pathogens"
- 10/13/08 "Energy Challenges for the 21st Century- An International Oil Company Perspective"
- 10/06/08 "Energy and Climate: A World Bank Perspective"
- 09/29/08 "Navigating the Science, Mitigation Options and Climate Politics of Black Carbon"
- 09/22/08 "Climate Change and Crop Productivity: Challenges and Opportunities"