Sustainability Logo Design Contest*
What does sustainability look like to you?
• Inviting all students to submit designs to inspire Princeton’s new sustainability logo
• Winning entry will receive $400
• Participants may submit hand drawings, paintings, or graphics
• The ideal design will communicate the multidimensional nature of sustainability in an elegant way
• Winning design will be used as the basis for the Office of Sustainability's new logo featured online and on promotional
Contest ends May 6, 2013 @ midnight
Send electronic submissions to email@example.com
Send hard copy submissions to Kristi Wiedemann, Office of Sustainability, MacMillan Annex West
• Student artists need to be currently enrolled and in good standing to qualify
• Selection of a winning entry will be contingent upon approval of the design by the Princeton Sustainability Committee
• Artwork must be original and no copyrighted materials may be used in the design
• Upon selection, the winner(s) must sign an agreement assigning the copyright to the University. Submission of a design signifies agreement of this requirement, as the Office of Sustainability will have the right to use, alter and adapt it permanently.