Goals in Research, Education, and Civic Engagement
- Broaden interdisciplinary participation among faculty and students in research, problem solving, artistic expression, and communications relating to sustainability.
- Facilitate and advance connections between faculty and graduate student research and undergraduate education related to sustainability.
- Increase student research opportunities that incorporate links between the campus environment and global sustainability issues.
- Expose all Princeton University students to principles of sustainability.
- Develop leaders in sustainability among students, staff, and faculty.
- Expand the discourse about sustainability on campus, in the local community, and across the nation.
- Instill in students an awareness of their responsibilities as global citizens.
- Increase public recognition of Princeton as a leader in sustainability.
For more details on our research, education, and civic engagement goals, please download the full plan document (below).