About the committee
The purpose of the Princeton Sustainability Committee is to collaborate closely with the Office of Sustainability to monitor the University’s relationship with the environment and to encourage improvements by:
- Creating a forum for faculty, students, and administrators to bring their very different perspectives to bear on our relationship with the environment.
- Providing a mechanism for cross-fertilization of ideas and coordination of efforts within the institution to improve and preserve the environment.
- Encouraging the implementation of these ideas when appropriate.
- Establishing economic and environmental goals for improving Princeton’s relationship with the environment.
- Recommending and justifying to the administration those policies and practices that can only be implemented by mandate:
Meeting Dates and Agendas
2012-13 Academic Year
The Princeton Sustainability Committee meets monthly during the academic year. All meetings start at noon. All meeting agendas and locations are subject to change so please check back frequently.
WEDNESDAY'S, 12 NOON TO 1:15 PM
Location: WU HALL, Private Dining Room
SPRING SEMESTER Jan 9