Attendees: Lisa Leisinger, Jenna Losh, Pablo Debenedetti, Patrick Caddeau, Tom Nyquist, Andrea DeRose, Jill Moraca, Eileen Zerba, Eli Bou-Zeid, Shana Weber, Dan Casey, Don Dailey, Stu Orefice, Olivia Howard, Tom Adelman, Robin Izzo, Roger Demareski, Kathy Hackett, Kristi Wiedemann, Judy Schedneck
I. Welcome & Introductions
Shana welcomed the group and thanked Dining Services for always doing an outstanding job in catering our PSC meetings.
II. Recap/discussion of sustainability external review meetings of 12/5
- Shana thanked everyone present involved in the external review for their contribution, time and completing the self-assessment reports which were extremely helpful to the panel. It was concluded that this was a very healthy and helpful process.
- As a next step, a final report will be prepared and presented to the Trustees in January.
III. Introduction to new sustainability website concept and site map
- Tom Adelman, who joined the sustainability staff to write and organize the information for our new Sustainability website, presented the site-map and asked for feedback from the group. Many excellent suggestions were offered.
- The goal is for the site to be interesting and dynamic but also intuitive and simple to navigate.
- Jill Moraca’s group in WDS (Web Development Services OIT) will be building the site in Druple.
IV. Highlights from the "GreenSpace" kiosk
- The theme for our GreenSpace kiosk for the spring semester will be Energy. Our goal is to open the space for students, faculty and staff to exhibit their work each week during the semester. Those with interest in exhibiting were asked to let Kristi know so she can reserve a table.
V. Discussion of spring PSC field trip options
- Shana asked for suggestions for field trips for the PSC group for spring. Potential ideas include a visit to Willow School, a tour of our Frick Chemistry building, Cogen plant, Solar field, and a natural history tour of the campus.
Next meeting: January 9, 2013