Other Administrative Applications
Non-PeopleSoft Administrative Systems include:
- The Information Warehouse and DataMall Reports
- Time Collection
- Labor Accounting
- Jobs at Princeton
- Salary Review Process for Faculty and Academic Professionals
- Course Reading List tool in Blackboard
- IT Interdepartmental Portfolio
- Generic OnBase Documentation (New! 5/13/13)
- SAFE (Student Activity Funding Engine)
- Travel Registration Database
- Identity Finder
- 25Live for space scheduling and event management (Updated! 8/6/13)
Tip! If you are having trouble with any web-based application, you may need to clear your cache.
- Labor Accounting Reports available in the Information Warehouse, with a brief description of each report.
- Financials Reports available in the Information Warehouse, organized according to use, with a brief description of each report and a link directly to the report in the Information Warehouse.
For information on the Financial Managers' Portal for the Information Warehouse, see the Our Systems page of the Office of Finance and Treasury website.
Jobs at Princeton
Salary Review Process For Faculty and Academic Professionals
IT Interdepartmental Project Portfolio
The following quick reference cards are available:
This is an 11 x 17" quick reference card. If you need help printing in this size and format, see the instructions for printing an 11x17" quick reference card.
The following documents are available for generic OnBase implementations:
The following quick reference card is available for the Travel Database:
SAFE (Student Activity Funding Engine)
The following quick reference cards are available for the administration of funding opportunities in SAFE:
In addition to the quick reference cards, there are several short videos (2 - 6 minutes each) available in an online SAFE course. Once you open the course, you can select the specific video you want to see.
The following quick reference cards are available for the Identity Finder application, which helps you to identify personal data on your computer or network that could compromise your, or someone else's, identity.
25Live - for space scheduling and event management
Anyone can use the University's space scheduling and event management system to request space for an event. If you schedule an event in a location managed by someone else, your request will be routed to them for confirmation when you save the event request.
The following quick reference cards provide information for anyone who needs to look for space for an event:
In addition to the quick reference cards, four brief videos are available, so you can see how to locate space quickly.
For University Schedulers
University schedulers can also review and confirm events requested by others using locations under their management. The following quick reference card provides information for University Schedulers: