For immediate assistance with information technology questions 24 hours, 7 days a week, call 8‑HELP (4357).
The Solutions Center Tech Clinic in Frist Campus Center room 112 offers a wide variety of in-person computer consulting services ranging from software diagnostics to hardware support .
Hours of Operation
- Monday May 16 through Friday May 27: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM, with last check-in at 5:00 PM.
- Tuesday May 31, 2016: 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM, with last check-in at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday June 1 through Friday August 12, 2016: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, with last check-in at 3:00 PM (room will close daily at from 12:00 to 12:45 PM for lunch.
- Monday, August 15 through Friday, September 2, 2016: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, with last check-in at 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 6 through Friday, September 9, 2016: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with last check-in at 3:30 PM
- Monday, September 12, 2016 onward: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM, with last check-in at 5:00 PM.
Personal Machine Guidelines
The OIT Solutions Center Tech Clinic will offer consulting services to faculty and staff for personally owned computers that are used primarily for University related business during the allowed times posted below. The computer MUST belong to the faculty/staff member and MUST be used principally for Princeton University business. University policy prohibits OIT from utilizing its resources to support non-University related activities. OIT will not provide services to family members, computers used by family members or for personal computers that are used mainly for recreational/personal purposes.
During all time periods, the Tech Clinic gives priority to servicing student and institutionally owned computers.
- Month of September: No faculty/staff personal machines due to "Back to School" activities.
- October thru June 1/University graduation (whichever is later): Faculty and staff home/personal machines can be brought in on Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- June 1 thru September 1: Faculty and staff home/personal machines can be brought in anytime during normal business hours.
Other Services at Frist Campus Center
The OIT Store in room 113 is the place to go to buy specially-priced software (for a full list of available software, please see OIT Store), hardware items and accessories such as power adapters, wireless cards, mice, and laptop security cables. Open hours for the OIT Store are Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (4:30 p.m. in the summer).