For immediate assistance with information technology questions 24 hours, 7 days a week, call 8‑HELP (4357).
The Solutions Center Tech Clinic in Frist Campus Center room 112 offers a wide variety of in-person computer consulting services ranging from software diagnostics to hardware support.
Hours of Operation
- Monday, August 17 through Friday, September 4, 2015: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, with last check-in at 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015 thru Friday September 11: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with last check-in at 3:30 PM.
- Monday, September 14, 2015 onward: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM, with last check-in at 5:00 PM.
Personal Machine Guidelines
Faculty and staff may bring their personally-owned computer(s) to the Tech Clinic during the allowed times posted below. These computers must be used for University-related business. The Tech Clinic will NOT accept computers that are never used for University-related business. During all time periods, the Tech Clinic gives priority to servicing student and institutionally-owned computers.
- Month of September: No faculty/staff personal machines due to "Back to School" activities.
- October thru June 1/University graduation (whichever is later): Faculty and staff home/personal machines can be brought in on Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- June 1 thru September 1: Faculty and staff home/personal machines can be brought in anytime during normal business hours.
Other Services at Frist Campus Center
The OIT Store in room 113 is the place to go to buy specially-priced software (for a full list of available software, please see OIT Store), hardware items and accessories such as power adapters, wireless cards, mice, and laptop security cables. Open hours for the OIT Store are Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (4:30 p.m. in the summer).