Billing for Mobile Services
Charges for mobile service under the University's corporate plan will be billed to each department as a charge against project/grant statement on J00485. The charge will be listed as “Mobile Phone Billing”. Departments can “drill down” on this charge from the project/grant statement to view more details. The details viewable through "drill down" include:
- cell phone number
- staff member associated with cell phone
- rate plan description
If there are new equipment charges related to a cell phone, the charge will be described accordingly. All usage charges, such as international phone calls, will be billed as a lump sum.
Reviewing details in the Information Warehouse
Departments can also go into the Information Warehouse (University Financials, Departmental Charges) to view and download all of the information billed on J00485.
To review details in the Information Warehouse, go to Public folders and:
- Select University Financials – Reports.
- Select Departmental Charges, E-Commerce and Visa
- Select DC Billee Reports – Charges to Departments
- DC100 – Departmental Charges – Billee – Non-E-Commerce Transactional Detail
- Select appropriate criteria: Fiscal Year, month and Journal Transaction Reference Description
- At the bottom of the page, click Run, and then Open or Save to view the report or save the report.
Reviewing Call Details on the Vendor Websites
You must sign up for online account management to access your details. Please fill out the following form: http://telecomforms.princeton.edu/VerWireAccountManagement.php