The mission of the Office of Trademark Licensing is to provide the highest level of service that supports Princeton University in the protection and promotion of Princeton’s name and trademarks through managing the Trademark Licensing program.
Our goal is to serve Princeton and our constituents by:
- protecting Princeton’s name, reputation, trademarks and logos;
- promoting products and designs that are consistent with the goals, image and reputation of Princeton University and consistently applying Princeton’s graphic identity systems;
- building collaborative relationships with on and off campus constituents through responsiveness, reliability and flexibility;
- increasing the distribution of Princeton licensed merchandise locally, nationally and internationally through a robust and innovative Trademark Licensing Program; and
- ensuring that the Trademark Licensing Program consistently meets the University’s financial, compliance and reputational objectives.