Enterprise CarShare Program (Formerly WeCar)
Transportation & Parking Services has partnered with Enterprise CarShare to provide car sharing services for the Princeton University community. Enterprise CarShare vehicles are conveniently located on campus and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What is car sharing?
Car sharing at Princeton allows students, faculty and staff with a driver’s license to rent a car for a short period of time. Car sharing provides convenient access to cars and helps to reduce congestion and traffic on campus while supporting the goals of the University’s Sustainability Plan.
How does the Enterprise CarShare program work?
• Apply for membership online.*
Student Application: Rates
Faculty & Staff Application: Rates
• After your application is approved, you will receive a member packet
and membership card.
• Login to your Enterprise CarShare account and reserve a car online.
• Visit the website to learn more about how the program works.
* Students below the age of 21 must complete a Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Enterprise CarShare Locations
- 2 vehicles at the Frist Campus Center
- Graduate College
- Lot 21
- 2 vehicles at Lawrence Apartments
- 2 vehicles at Dillon Gym
- Olden House
- Princeton Station
- 2 vehicles at Lakeside Apartments
View WeCar Locations in a larger map
Enterprise CarShare Liability Standards