WeCar Car Sharing Program
Transportation & Parking Services has partnered with WeCar to provide car sharing services for the Princeton University community. WeCar vehicles are conveniently located on campus and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What is car sharing?
Car sharing at Princeton allows students, faculty and staff with a driver’s license to rent a car for a short period of time. Car sharing provides convenient access to cars and helps to reduce congestion and traffic on campus while supporting the goals of the University’s Sustainability Plan.
How does the WeCar program work?
• Apply for membership online.*
Student Application: Rates
Faculty & Staff Application: Rates
• After your application is approved, you will receive a member packet
and membership card.
• Once you have received a membership card, login to your WeCar
account and reserve a car online.
• Visit the WeCar website at www.wecar.com/howDoesItWork.html to
learn more about how the program works.
* Students below the age of 21 must complete a Parent/Guardian Consent Form and submit it to Andrea DeRose, TDM Manager, New South, A Floor.
- 2 vehicles at the Frist Campus Center
- Graduate College
- Lot 21
- Butler Apartments
- Stanworth Apartments
- Lawrence Apartments
- Dillon Gym
View WeCar Locations in a larger map
WeCar Liability Standards
Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides special rates to Princeton University faculty, staff and students. Click here to download the flyer.